Dedicated New Jersey Appellate Law Attorney Advocates for Clients
Passionate counsel for individuals, families and businesses in Mercer County
Complicated family law matters, school law matters, and intellectual property disputes require a skilled attorney who understands state and federal laws and courtroom procedures. Winslow Law LLC, in Princeton, is committed to helping people resolve tough issues and seek relief from higher courts. I’ve been practicing law since 1989 and have a proven track record of successfully representing clients in child custody cases, education matters, copyright and trademark infringement disputes, civil lawsuits, and appeals. Drawing on my extensive litigation background, I’m able to identify and execute effective strategies to get results for my clients.
Thorough representation for New Jersey family, education and intellectual property lawsuits and appeals
Clients in Mercer County trust me to protect their interests in the following practice areas:
- Appellate law — Not all cases are concluded at trial, and I work diligently to protect my clients’ interests in appellate law proceedings, which is my primary focus.
- Family law — I represent mothers and fathers in child custody matters, working to uphold child-parent relationships, and I help parents establish and enforce fair child support agreements.
- Education law — I counsel parents on a wide range of education law issues, including special education and IEP law, advocating for their best interests in disputes with school districts.
- Intellectual property — As an attorney registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, I safeguard clients’ intellectual property rights and pursue and settle claims involving trademarks and copyrights including intellectual property infringement litigation.
- Civil litigation — I help individuals, families and businesses resolve civil litigation issues through alternative dispute resolution, when possible, or by taking their case to court.
In any of these areas, you can count on me for sound advice and high-quality representation.
Discuss your legal concerns with a qualified New Jersey civil litigation and appellate lawyer
If you need help resolving a child custody, child support, education or intellectual property issue in Mercer County, the Winslow Law LLC is prepared to protect your rights through the entire trial and appeals process. To schedule a confidential meeting, please call my Princeton law office at 609-228-9536 or contact me online.